The Buzzsaw Sharks of Idaho
This whorl-toothed shark occupied the seas 270 million years ago. Now, Idaho's Buzzsaw Shark is coming home to Pocatello and will be the featured exhibit at the IMNH. The exhibit artfully puts the Helicoprion shark on display. Its fossils fascinate both paleontologists and exhibit visitors alike. This exhibit will run through the summer of 2019.
Cost: Included in admission
921 South 8th Ave.
Pocatello, ID 83209
Other Dates & Times
- Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019, 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday, November 14, 2019, 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday, December 5, 2019, 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Art and Exhibits Events
- Wednesday, Nov 13, 5:00 PM
- Discover the Naturalist Within: Journey with Edson Fichter at Idaho State University - Idaho Museum of Natural HistorySaturday, Dec 14, 9:00 AM