The Buzzsaw Sharks of Idaho
This whorl-toothed shark occupied the seas 270 million years ago. Now, Idaho's Buzzsaw Shark is coming home to Pocatello and will be the featured exhibit at the IMNH. The exhibit artfully puts the Helicoprion shark on display. Its fossils fascinate both paleontologists and exhibit visitors alike. This exhibit will run through the summer of 2019.
Cost: Included in admission
921 South 8th Ave.
Pocatello, ID 83209
Other Dates & Times
- Sunday, August 25, 2019, 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday, August 29, 2019, 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday, August 24, 2019, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, August 27, 2019, 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Events on August 31, 2019
- Saturday, Aug 31, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, Aug 31, 1:00 PM
- Storytime and Activities Featuring A Tale of Two Tribes: A Wetmore Forest Story at Barnes & Noble Booksellers - Grand Teton MallSaturday, Aug 31, 11:00 AM