Wild Wonders of China: Unseen, Unexpected, Unforgettable
This photography exhibition showcases China's natural treasures and beauty to the world. It brings photography by Magnus Lundgren and Staffan Widstrand from the wild side of China, with fascinating wildlife and spectacular places. This exhibition uses the emotional power of stunning photography and filmmaking to inspire audiences worldwide. The exhibit shows that nature conservation really works, highlighting the many Chinese conservation success stories and the great people behind them, while at the same time showing the unique habitats and species that still deserve more protection. Organized by Wild Wonders of China and the National Museum of Wildlife Art.
Cost: Included in admission
Phone: (800) 313-9553
2820 Rungius Rd.
Jackson Hole, WY 83001
Other Dates & Times
- Friday, April 10, 2020, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday, March 29, 2020, 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday, April 11, 2020, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Art and Exhibits Events
- Sunday, Mar 8, 11:00 AM
- More Events on March 17, 2020
- Tuesday, Mar 17, 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, Mar 17, 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, Mar 17, 9:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.